Ensuring the Future
The Center for Risk Management Education and Research (CRMER) promotes the goals of the Dr. William T. Hold/The National Alliance program in Risk Management and Insurance through the exchange of information related to risk management and insurance across the risk management and insurance community. The primary goals of the Center are:
- To provide high quality educational and professional development experiences for students.
- To produce informative events and activities for Center stakeholders and the general public.
- To support faculty, including the production of high-quality research.
- To increase the visibility of the RMI Program.
- To improve the financial strength of the Center so that it can better support its activities.
The Center is headed by Lynne McChristian, Executive Director and Risk Management and Insurance Faculty.