RMI and professional sales students participated in the 2017 Insurance Sales Challenge on March 23. More than 30 industry professionals served as mentors, judges, and business owners. In the first round of the competition, each student met with the prospective new client to learn more about his business and try to identify his major problems and challenges. The final eight competitors (pictured): Kyla McAuliffe and Rachel Gerovac, Alexander Ponce and Brittany Mercadante, Emily Wegman and Alexandra Goffe, and Wyatt Roop and Brennan Melser.
Ensuring the Future
The Center for Risk Management Education and Research (CRMER) promotes the goals of the Dr. William T. Hold/The National Alliance program in Risk Management and Insurance through the exchange of information related to risk management and insurance across the risk management and insurance community. The primary goals of the Center are:
- To provide high quality educational and professional development experiences for students.
- To produce informative events and activities for Center stakeholders and the general public.
- To support faculty, including the production of high-quality research.
- To increase the visibility of the RMI Program.
- To improve the financial strength of the Center so that it can better support its activities.
The Center is headed by Lynne McChristian, Executive Director and Risk Management and Insurance Faculty.