Ensuring the Future
The Center for Risk Management Education and Research (CRMER) promotes the goals of the Dr. William T. Hold/The National Alliance Program in Risk Management and Insurance through the exchange of information related to risk management and insurance across the risk management and insurance community.
- To provide high quality educational and professional development experiences for students.
- To produce informative events and activities for Center stakeholders and the general public.
- To support faculty, including the production of high-quality research.
- To increase the visibility of the RMI Program.
- To improve the financial strength of the Center so that it can better support its activities.
Center operations are supported by its external programs, research activities and by the generous assistance received from its Executive Board, alumni, friends and event sponsors.
To learn more, please contact Gabriel Carrillo.